Cudham Village Clubfostering the spirit of friendship and citizenship in the community and promoting activities in the village
Cudham Show & Fete 2016
29 August bank holiday Monday
1pm - 5:00pm (show winners & cup presentation at 4:30pm)
ENTRY & PARKING = FREE!
Although bucket donations for parking gratefully accepted. Proceeds are donated towards this year's good causes.
Cudham Lane South, Kent TN14 7QB!
Some of the attractions on the day are;
- LIVE MUSIC from the KentBand.com acoustic stage (from jazz to country to opera!)
- Entertainments arena with lots of local attractions & demonstrations throughout the afternoon
- Village games.. all the usual (splat rat, fishing, football, hooplah, mini golf etc etc)
- childrens games
- mini fun fair (teacups ride, bouncy castles etc)
- A village show of flowers, bakery and vegetables with various prizes (takes place in the church)
- Mayor Of Bromley always attends and presents the prizes.
- Licenced bar
- Tea room in the pavillion
- BBQ for burgers & hot dogs
- Wood turning demonstrations, honey bees, zumba demos, craft, plants, 2nd hand book exchange, bric-a-brac and more.
- Children's attractions, art & games stalls
- Reptiles, Pony rides, archery tuition and other fun games
Hope to see you there!
TAKE PART IN THE SHOW
Why not enter the competition, with classes from floral arrangements, fruit & veg to children's art.
Download the Cudham Show Schedule
While last year was sadly effected by heavy rain - which is incredibly rare for this event - we were able to donate £550 to local good causes, which were;
- The Mayor's Charity
- The Friends of Cudham Church (Church building refurbishment appeal)
- The Friends of Cudham School
- Cudham Sports Association (Pavillion refurbishment appeal)
- Donation of a hall-full of collapsable tables and chairs to the CCCT (Cudham Parish Hall)
On a sunny day we typically raise around 4 times this amount, so our thanks go to all the lovely stallholders and local volunteers who make it all possible, and of course the people of Cudham and surrounding areas who come and enjoy a fabulous day out.
The fete will carry on regardless of weather... unless there's a met office weather warning. If extraordinarily bad weather forces us to cancel, we'll change this message to say so Sunday by 6pm.
APPLY FOR A PITCH
We're expanding the number of pitches this year with fresh, original stalls. If you're interested please complete our application form.
5m wide pitches (5m deep) are only £35 each (£15 for registered charities). It's all about a fun afternoon for the community, and the money raised is donated to local good causes.
Please Click Here to complete our stallholder application form online.
For more information about any of our events please email;